CME is a leading content creator and broadcaster operating in six Central and Eastern European countries. It is comprised of six television broadcasters in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic (TV Nova), Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia, as well as Voyo, its original subscription video on demand platform. CME’s 43 TV channels reach a total of 49 million people, with market-leading channels in most of its markets.
Behind all our success there is a community of people from a variety of professions, who love their work, strive to be the best every day and come up with new ideas all the time.
Are you attracted by the media environment? Can you speak English without any problems? Do you have experience in an Executive Project Support and Coordinator role? Are you a creative CAN-DO thinker?
If you answered YES, continue reading!
Our company is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to provide high-level support to the CME Content Production Director. The ideal candidate should be bright, enthusiastic, and a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The candidate must have strong experience in administrative support and must be able to operate independently with minimal supervision. This position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
On the other hand as Executive Project Coordinator you will enjoy a dynamic and exciting role at the heart of the TV and entertainment industry. Working closely with the CME Content Production Director, you will gain invaluable insights into content production strategies, international market trends, and the creative process. This position offers an opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals from diverse TV backgrounds, ensuring a rewarding and enriching experience.
- Provide high-level administrative support to the CME Content Production Director, including calendar management, scheduling appointments and meetings, managing communication with internal and external stakeholders etc.
- Act as the first point of contact, screening and responding to incoming calls, emails and messages
- Maintain business trips and events organized by CME Content Production Director - meeting agendas, full travel bookings, reports, communication with shooting locations, producers and event venues
- Administrative and reporting support such as expense reporting, budgeting and budget controlling
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless delivery of projects and initiatives across the organization
- Collaborate with other internal and external stakeholders within TV Nova or CME Group
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar position, with proven success in supporting senior executives in a fast-paced, change management environment
- English and Czech (Slovak) fluent, German of advantage
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface confidently and professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Proficiency with MS 365 and other productivity tools such as project management and collaboration software
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to take on new challenges and work collaboratively across teams
- Enthusiastic and result-driven can-do attitude, with a desire to contribute to the success of the organization
- Positive digital mindset, passionate about digital trends, new ways of working, experience with a proven digital transformation and advantage
- Experience from TV industry a huge advantage (for ex. Production Assistant etc.)
- Medical care in a private medical clinic
- Monthly meal voucher fee (“stravenkový paušál“)
- Our own canteen directly in the building
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Nova+ benefit account (sports, culture, travel, education, health)
- Free Voyo
- Company fitness, massages, and hairdresser in the building
- Partner discount programs
- Background of a strong international company, market leader
- Pleasant and modern working environment
- Great team :)
- Regular company events to strengthen the team (team-buildings, new-release projections etc.)
- Mobile phone and laptop as a working tool
- Rohlik-point directly in the building
- Finally, an amazing opportunity to be part of something really big and futuristic!