Dear customer, we are sorry but your browser doesn't support all necessary features for good site view. Please switch to one of the modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
PPF Group and EMMA Capital announce further cooperation in Home Credit Group
29/4/2019 | 0 minutes to read
PPF Group and EMMA Capital announced that they have completed the transfer of Emma Capital’s 2.5% shareholding in Home Credit to PPF. As a result, PPF Group now holds 91.12% of the shares of Home Credit Group, with EMMA Capital holding the remaining 8.88%. This transaction values Home Credit Group at EUR 8.5 billion.
The broader arrangement also includes an extension of the constructive cooperation between PPF and EMMA Capital in Home Credit Group for an extra five years. Jiří Šmejc will remain as Home Credit’s Chairman of the Board of Directors.