PPF declares that it has all the rights, including intellectual property rights, necessary for the operation of this Site, in particular the rights of its content, including texts, graphics, technical drawings or images displayed on the Site, as well as copyright to the selection and arrangement of files posted on the Site ("Content").
All Content is subject to legal protection, in particular pursuant to Act No. 121/2000 of the Collection of Laws of the Czech Republic, the Copyright Act, as amended, as well as other relevant legal regulations. The public is not entitled to use the Content other than expressly permitted by these Terms. The Content may only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes unless otherwise specified in these Terms.
The Media Content section, such as the PPF logo and photographs of PPF Group shareholders and management, may be offered to the public for free download at PPF's individual discretion upon requests made to the email address listed in the "PPF Group Logos and Images" HERE (hereinafter referred to as "Presentation materials"), however, it does not affect the subsequent use of such content. If PPF allows the applicant to download part of the Content as outlined above, the applicant is obliged to use the Content in accordance with the set conditions, and if they are not explicitly specified for the case, then according to these Terms.
PPF expressly declares that the public is allowed to use, in connection with PPF's activities, unmodified and untransformed Presentation materials in accordance with applicable legislation of the Czech Republic, good morals and in a manner (i) that will not damage PPF's reputation or the reputation of entities forming together with PPF a group within the meaning of § 74 of Act No. 90/2012 of the Collection of Laws of the Czech Republic, the Commercial Corporations Act, as amended (hereinafter referred to as this “Group”), and (ii) which will not interfere with rights and protected interests by the legal framework of PPF, the Group and third parties - especially the persons depicted in the photographs.
The use of Content and Presentation Materials is not permitted:
- for advertising and promotional purposes of any kind, including promoting political parties or movements;
- for inclusion in materials aggregating content that is capable of misleading false information, that would damage the reputation of PPF, the PPF group, or third parties - especially persons depicted in the Presentation materials, or that may violate the laws of the Czech Republic, threaten good morals or public order, including materials that discriminate primarily on the basis of religion, race, gender, or promote violence and other illegal activities;
- for sale to third parties;
- for further modifications and transformations and possible further use of such transformed and modified Presentation Materials and Content.
Furthermore, the following is not permitted within the legal framework:
- the redistribution, retransmission, or republishing of any Content, or the making of photocopies of the Content, or the storage of the Content on publicly available data repositories;
- the removal of the copyright or trademark notice and other similar rights from any copies of Content;
- the creation of a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content.
When using the Site, you must not interfere with the traffic of the Site, use the Site to transfer harmful files or attempt to penetrate any non-public parts of the Site, but must respect the intellectual property rights to the Site and the Content of the Site.Limitation of liability